Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bits of encouragement


The wind was howling last night. I could sense it trying to creep it's cold hands through the cracks and crevices of our old home. My love drew me close to his warm body...and all was well.

God's creation is so AMAZING! Do you see all the little details in this flower? The different shades of red/pink, the shape, the design, the little hairs on it's head. Just think about how much he loves and cares for us.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139: 13-14

xoxoxo
Rach

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, I look at the uniqueness of creation and it makes me sad how so much of life is trying to be the same or to be like one another. Immitation is a form of flattery, but I prefer, uniqueness. Thank you for the reflection and reminder that all of what God made, he called good..but, us we humans, he called very good. One fabulous thing that makes you unique Rachel is the ablity you have to draw people to your spirit with your contagious encouragement. Life is beautiful. Kimbery

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...