Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Getting ready to move.

Our new logo.

Hi friends!
You may have remembered some time ago I mentioned that we were making some new changes to our site.  It has been a lot of work, but I think we are nearing the end.
There is still some organizing to do and a few kinks to figure out and then I think we will be done for a little while.
I am hoping that we will have the site set up so that when you come to the blogger site it will automatically take you to the new site.
I probably won't be blogging for a little bit.  I need to clean things up at the new site for you.
I hope you are all doing great and having a wonderful week!
I can't wait to have you all over to our new "place"!


Jackie said...

Looking forward to seeing what you have been up to!

Sue said...

Looking forward to seeing your new site!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...