One of the reasons we have such a great time at Disney World is because we have a plan when we go. We really like using Tour Guide Mike. You can get all sorts of great information and touring plans. If you ever go I really encourage you to use some sort of system like this.
I didn't take as many pictures during the day, because I was having too much fun.
Here is what we did:
2. Sum of all thrills ( you actually create your own roller coaster) don't miss this ride, so fun!
3. Missions Space (the kids and I went on the milder ride, Brian went on the more intense one)
4. Seas with Nemo and friends.
5. Living Seas turtle talk with crush ( if you have young children this is really fun, our children were a little too old).
6. Test Track
7. Ellen's Energy Adventure
8. Captain EO
(Both of these were pretty out dated)
9.We checked out Inoventions East and West ( It's like a great big science museum).
10. Spaceship Earth.
11. The Circle of Life.
12. Journey into Imagination with Figment (again, something for the younger set).
13. Living with the Land
Have a great week everyone!