Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Weekend

It has been a long and busy week here, so I am more than excited for the weekend!
Were going to do a little switcharo here and have family night tonight
This shall include:
Sledding
Homemade Mac n' cheese
Despicable Me
Tomorrow is Tyler's Bday party at the water park. Brian's presence was requested to help throw children around in the water.  While they are gone I will work on another cookbook review.
Sunday Katie has  a missions trip meeting and then the kids are going to spend the night at Amachi's to keep her company.  They don't have school on Monday!
What are you up to this weekend?
I know a lot of you saw this already but I wanted to post this here.
Have a Happy Weekend!
xoxo
Rachel

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love the little note! very sweet- hope you enjoy your great weekend! we are adventuring to clean out the garage!!!..... and then we may do a little fishing. we made homemade pizza (bought the dough) last night and watched "alpha and omega" - we like "dispicable me" better!- kelli

Vivi said...

Oh my goodness, that letter is adorable. Keep that one forever!

Young Adventures... said...

I have started a little collection of Ian's letters. Thanks ladies, hope you're all having a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...