Monday, January 3, 2011

Bits of Encouragement



Here is an excellent article written by my dear friend Collen's Mother, Lynette J. Hoy. The article is titled Rebuilding Trust.
I found the article very insightful and really opened my eyes to looking at trust in a different way. If you have a moment please read it. I think you will really enjoy it.
On another note we are going to change things up a bit around here at Young Adventures. You mostly see the rest of my family through photos, but I am hoping that you will hear more of their voice this year. It should be fun and I hope that you like it.
This week is probably going to be a little rough. After having two weeks off, getting back into a regular schedule isn't going to be easy.
Have a wonderful week friends!
Stay toasty~
Rachel

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...