Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love letters


So I know this guy who has the goal of being a better husband/father this year. Now I know him pretty well, and frankly I think he is amazing. :) I'm all for setting the bar high though. You might be wondering how this guy is actually doing this. Well, I hear from a reliable source that everyday when his wife goes into her office and opens up her little laptop she finds a love note via e-mail. How sweet is that! He makes her feel so loved, appreciated, and special. Her heart is full of love, and of course it spills over onto others. I want to encourage you all to write a love letter to someone you love today. It might be a significant other, parent, child, or friend. Really it could be anyone. Just think of how grand you will make them feel! Happy Valentine's day friends!

Love,
Rach

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...