Friday, February 27, 2009

Let it snow!




Wow...can you believe it!?!?! Of course you can if you have ever spent any length of time here. I am ready for Spring, but the snow is pretty.

Our morning was much more pleasant today. Ian came and snuggled up with me. I always have a hard time getting out of bed when he climbs in. Katie seemed much more like herself...happy, but still tired. She played with Ian, and was smiling and laughing. That's my girl.

I should be cleaning, shoveling, and putting away groceries. I have my first book club meeting tonight at our home. I am super excited about it! I'll post more about that later.

I also wanted to say thanks so much for reading my blog! I love all your comments, e-mails, and notes. If you are a follower thanks for that too! You're all the best! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Vivi said...

A book club! I've never been in one but have always kind of wanted to be - I absolutely love to read. I'll be excited for your post about that. I'm getting a kick at all the things we have in common after all these years...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...