Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2 bits of encouragement



Dear Friends~

I realized that last week I repeated the same bit of encouragement. To make up for it you get 2 bits this week. :)

The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. A righteous man may have many troubles but the Lord delivers him from them all; he protects all of his bones, not one of them will be broken. Psalm 34:17-19

"The ship of my life may or may not be sailing on calm and amiable seas. The challenging days of my existence may or may not be bright and promising. Stormy or sunny days, glorious or lonely nights, I maintain an attitude of gratitude. If I insist on being pessimistic, there is always tomorrow. Today I am blessed."
Maya Angelou Letters to my Daughter

xoxoxo
Rach

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...