Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bits of encouragement

summer 2009
Daddy comforting Ian after losing a game of 500.

I was reading in my devotions the other day about God's consistency in our lives. It made me think about God's never ending LOVE for us. Isn't it amazing. He is always there when we need him, and even when we don't think we need him. When we try things our own way, and when we turn our backs on him he is still there. Not only is he there, but with open arms. Like a parent with their child. He is our constant our CONSISTENCY.
Because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So we can say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? Hebrews 13:5b
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Hebrews 13:8
Encourage each other~
Rach

1 comment:

Angela said...

This is the perfect picture to go with this word. :) Thanks for the encouragement today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...