Friday, February 5, 2010

It's FRIDAY!!!


Sorry about the lack of blogging this week. It has been CRAZY around here!! Too much to do and to little time to do it. You've all been there and done that right??? I'm so glad it is the end of the week. The second draft of the review is off. The project at work is pretty much done. I've been working out like a mad woman to fit in THE DRESS. Woot woo!!!
Jen and Joe are coming for a sleepover tonight. Which equals good times. Some days all you need is a friend.
Speaking of friends I just love that our children are friends. I love how there relationship grows and changes. It's there tradition to have a sleepover on Friday nights in Katie's room. I'm sure that will be changing soon. For now though...I'm just going to enjoy it.
Have a great weekend friends! Normal blogging will resume next week.
xoxo
Rachel

1 comment:

Vivi said...

Can't wait to see a pic of you in your hot mama dress!

LOVE the idea of the Friday night bro/sis sleepover. I hope my kids want to do that when they're just a touch older. So sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...