Thursday, February 18, 2010

50 Cookbooks ~ Barefoot Contessa Family Style Challah French Toast



The Book: Barefoot Contessa Family Style

From: Mr. amazing


This is another cookbook that we love, which is no surprise since we love Ina. We tend to adapt many of her recipes, because she uses a lot of butter and other high calorie/fat ingredients. She is still one of our favorite cooks.


I have to be honest I made this recipe a few weeks ago and I can't remember if I made any changes. I usually write them down on the recipe and I didn't see any notes, besides pretty good. This french toast was pretty good. I made the brioche a few days earlier. The bread was a little delicate, and it might have been easier to work with if it was a little more dried out.


If you are looking for a special occasion french toast recipe, check out this one. I think you will be pleased with the results. Challah French Toast


xoxo

Rachel

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...