Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bits of Encouragement and a "craft"


As you all know I'm not much of a crafter. I was feeling a little crafty, and wanted to add something to our mantel so I came up with this. First I cut out hearts out of origami paper we had. I took a piece of red thread and taped it to each end of our mantel. Then I took double stick tape (because Ian "has no idea" where the regular tape is) and taped the hearts to the thread. There you have it! I have to say I actually like it.
Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1 Corinthians 13: 4-7
xoxo
Rachel
P.S. Happy Birthday Mom! I know you won't see this, because you are probably flying over the ocean right now. I wanted you to know I love you!

2 comments:

Buckman Family said...

Cute! You are too crafty!!!

shana said...

Nice work! I am proud!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...