Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Very Merry Jadite Christmas to me!

The day after Christmas we celebrated with Brian's family. His sister and family hosted. One of his brothers and his wife, his parents, and his Aunt and her husband were all in attendance. There were 18 of us in all. Brian's mom made ham and a delicious Italian casserole and everyone else brought a dish to share. The kids played and the adults talked around the tree. Then it was present time. There are a lot of kids so, this is a big deal. Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera, but trust me there were plenty of smiles! Ian said to me today "Mom, Grandma always gets me what I like for Christmas." Then it was time for the adults to open gifts, which is always fun. Without even discussing it the siblings all had made homemade gifts for one another. I always enjoy those types of gifts! We have lots of goodies to enjoy! And much to my surprise...Brian's Mom and Aunt remembered my Obsession. Look what I got.









Isn't pretty! I just love all of it. Ruth and Kathy you two are such treasures. Thank you so much! Every time I use a piece (which I have used pretty much everything already) I will think of both of you, and how you thought of me this Christmas.
Have a safe and fun New Year's eve friends! In all seriousness, if you are unable to drive please ask someone to drive you home. Your friends truly care!
Love~
Rachel

1 comment:

jaditekate said...

ooo la la! beautiful pieces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...