Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring break continued...and a few other thoughts


One evening last week, mr. amazing was being "amazingly annoying." The children wrote me this sweet note to ease my soul.

Mommy,

Hope you feel better. Me and Ian have a special surprise for you.

Love,

Ian and Katie

They then proceeded to pick up the kitchen, dining room, living room, and guest room. Yes...they are the sweetest things. Can I just boast for a minute too. I love this picture of them...all dressed up and ready to go to Christmas Eve service. I love this man too...even though he has his hand on my bum.


I can hear the clock ticking. Tick, tick, tick, tick. Which means that it is quite here in our little home. Mr. Young and Mr. Buckman are out seeing a favorite local band . This means I will be climbing into my cold bed all alone, poor me. I know...I am pathetic! I just have such a hard time sleeping without him. Although he didn't work out tonight which means he probably will snore and keep me up anyway. :) Oh well, I'll take the snoring with warm arms wrapped around me please.

I made Birthday dinner reservations for us at the Barbette (his request). I'm going to wear that new sassy top and maybe I'll wear RED lipstick. It's his favorite. He might end up wearing it though, because I plan on giving him lots of birthday kisses (his favorite present). Speaking of presents...I have no idea what I'm going to get that darling husband of mine. Any suggestions??

Holy Week

"Jesus took the Twelve aside and told them, "We are going up to Jerusalem, and everything that is written by the prophets about the Son of Man will be fulfilled. He will be handed over to the Gentiles. They will mock him, insult him, spit on him, flog him and kill him. On the third day he will rise again." Luke 18: 31-33

xoxoxo
Rach

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...