(Galveston Island 2012)
I'm a list girl, I always have been and I'm pretty sure I always will be. No matter how much technology advances I love taking a pen and crossing something off my list. It makes me feel so good!
In 2011 I made a list of 10 things to make me feel good about my summer days. It set the mood for me that summer and helped me keep on track and keep perspective. I wish I had done that last year, and this year I reminded myself to make another list.
1. Dedicate each day to God and read a little bit from the Power of a Praying Parent.
2. Make breakfast and dinner for my family. Provide good and healthy options for them to put together their own lunch.
3. Wash, dry, fold and put away one load of laundry a day.
4. Use this cleaning system as a point of inspiration.
5. Read books, read magazines, read blogs.
6. Go outside or at least on the front porch everyday.
7. Take at least one photo with the "real" camera.
8. Spend quality time with each of my children.
9. Encourage my husband with my words and my actions.
10. Take a walk outside, work out on one of the machines or go to a class at the gym.
Do you guys like to make lists? What do you do to make your days go smoothly in the summer?