I was reading C.Jane's blog the other day and she wrote about 10 things that made her feel good about Mothering.
I decided that I would come up with a list of ten things that would help me stay centered and feel good at the end of each day.
Here it is:
1. Talk to God and read the Psalms before I rise.
2. Feed my family two delicious and healthy meals everyday. The other meal may or may not be delicious, healthy, or even made by me.
3. Read from my reading list.
4. Wash, dry, fold, and put away one load of laundry.
5. Get outside.
6. Take at least one photo.
7. Spend quality time with my children.
8. Make sure the kitchen is clean before my head hits the pillow.
9. Encourage my husband.
10. Listen to pretty music.