Friday, June 7, 2013

Instagram {7}

{1} Big Crumb Coffee Cake
{2} Getting back into painting my nails again. NYC Prospect Park Pink
{3} Breakfast Cookies
{4} No matter how hard I try, this room turns into a wreck!
{5} Whole wheat blueberry muffins
{6} Quinoa, chicken sausage and a sunny side up egg. Breakfast for dinner that's how I roll.

Weekend plans:
{1} Help Jen get ready for her first born's open house.
{2} Attend, said open house.
{3}Last day of school party.
{4} Get engagement/wedding ring sized up. 
{5} Get new contacts or glasses.  Probably contacts.
{6} Church
{7} Get together at my parent's home.

I hope you all had a great week!  I love hearing what you are up to on the weekends, so please let me know in the comments.
xoxo
Rachel

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...