Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Tyler and his bike



We had another get together with my family a couple of weeks ago to welcome back my parents a second time.  
After my parents were back here for a few week's, my 95 year old Amachi passed away.  They flew back for the funeral and stayed another month.
I had really good intentions of taking a lot of photos, but this is the only one I took.
I wanted to post it though because I love how happy my nephew is with his bike.  My sister and her husband found it last year at a garage sale and it is in perfect condition!  Normally these bikes are very expensive, so it was extra special blessing that they found it.
Love you Tyler!
xoxo
Rachel
P.S.
Need some encouragement as a Mom of children at home check this out.  It's really good!
Are you a parent of adult children you can listen to some encouraging words here
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...