Thursday, August 12, 2010

Eight is great!!!

It is way too hot these days!! I tried to snap a few photos of Ian yesterday morning.

He loves the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books.






These are The Last Airbender moves. He saw the movie a couple weeks ago with Brian.









These days he would prefer to just wear a undershirt.





The Buckmans have been kind enough to take us as their guests to the pool. I told Brian that we should really consider getting a summer membership to the Y next year. He thought it was a great idea!
Have you started school shopping yet? The school supplies have been purchased here, except for two boxes of tissue. I do need to add to Katie's fall wardrobe a bit.
It is supposed to cool down on Sunday, 75 and sunny. At least that is what my iphone is telling me (did I tell you I switched my Blackberry out?)
It will be so nice to enjoy the outdoors again. I think a picnic might even be in order.
Stay cool!
xoxo
Rachel

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...