Monday, December 13, 2010

Bits of Encouragement ~ Advent

All weekend plans were cancelled due to the storm. In fact the children don't even have school today! Which is saying something because our school district NEVER closes!!


Instead I did laundry, baked, and dipped pretzels by myself. It wasn't fun without you Sus!!


Brian used the snowblower multiple times, he is having waaay to much fun with that machine! I'm glad we invested in it. Like one of our friends said "save your back for other manly things." What they don't know is that I do most of the shoveling around here, guess I should save my back for more womanly things. I am happy to report though, that I haven't had to lift a shovel at all! Last Christmas was it for me.


Well, have a wonderful week and please stay toasty warm!!




"Hark the herald angels sing


Glory to the newborn king!


Peace on earth and mercy mild


God and sinners reconciled


Joyful all ye nations rise


Join the triumph of the skies


With the angelic host proclaim


Christ is born in Bethlehem


Hark! The herald angels sing


Glory to the newborn King!"


~ Charles Wesley
xoxo
Rachel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really an eye opener for me.

- Robson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...