Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What I'm Thankful For...



There are many things I am thankful for, but this year I am especially thankful for my sisters. I didn't always feel this way. Growing up in a home with three teenage girls can have its challenges to put it mildly. Over the years though we have learned to embrace our differences and have become closer. The three of us have become great friends. I know these two girls will always be here for me and I will always be here for them. Love you Susie and Liza!
I hope you all had a wonderful day! Here is a glimpse of what ours looked like.

















































































xoxo
Rachel






2 comments:

Buckman Family said...

What a sweet post!!! Love you uys too!

Vivi said...

You girls are so cute! I was chuckling at how your parents' house hasn't changed a bit! Of course, they look the same too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...