Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Season of Giving


Picky Girl had a little soiree on Thursday. Brian and I stopped by quick to show our support and check out the new holiday apparel. For Christmas this year I was planning on pulling out a classic velvet number that I haven't worn for awhile. From across the room I saw this beauty calling my name. I strolled over to her and she was stunning. The dress is made of a heavy ivory fabric with a beautiful gold design printed all over. The dress is from 213, my favorite designer that Picky Girl carries. They are beautiful and ultra feminine pieces that are very sweet and timeless in my opinion.



Susie was also in attendance, and insisted that I try the dress on. So, on it went and it fit perfect on my not so much 20 year old figure. Mr. Young also approved. I am really happy about the purchase and excited to wear it for Christmas. Another great piece to add to my closet!
Check out Picky girl's new blog. Even better stop on by the store! They have everything from candles, jewelery, mittens, and of course GORGEOUS clothes for you.
xoxo
Rachel

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...