Thursday, July 1, 2010

We took the plunge!


June 26th, 1993 Mr. Young and I took the plunge. We made a commitment until death do us part. We promised to laugh and cry to together. We promised to put God first in our marriage. Life has lots of ups and downs, but being with Brian has been a wonderful journey through it all.
To celebrate we decided to go to dinner. Katie was still on her trip and my parents watched Ian. We had a wonderful dinner at Ristorante Luci it poured rain most of our time there we reminisced of how our wedding was so perfect and beautiful. We came back to our quiet home and watched a little t.v. and then had our wonderful buttercream cake. This cake is seriously amazing friends!!
Brian and I don't usually exchange gifts for our anniversary, but this year we decided too. We took the plunge again and got smart phones. I know we are probably the only family that doesn't have phones. Since Katie is getting a little older now and almost a teenager we figured she would be wanting one soon as well. We thought we better get some first. So here is what we got.


Hers...



His...



Now I just need to learn how to use the thing! So excuse me while I read a tutorial. Have a beautiful day!

xoxo
Rachel

3 comments:

Joe Ambrosino said...

Happy Anniversary Rachel to both of you. Yours is two days after ours. We have cell phones, but they're dumb!

Sandi said...

I didn't realize you didn't have a phone yet Rach. I love the picture you posted. You look beautiful

Buckman Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Congrats on the cell phones! hehhe oh and on 17 years of marriage! Love you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...