Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lazy blogger

Yup, that's me the "lazy blogger" at least the past few days. O.k. maybe not so much lazy, as doing too much and not blogging. It's not that I haven't wanted to. I made two loaves of my Mom's banana bread yesterday. Ian's favorite! I will share that recipe with you at some point. I roasted red peppers today. I sliced them thinly and layered them with their juices and olive oil. I can't wait to use them, in pasta, on crostini, in sauce etc... I just read a great book called The Girls from Ames. It was excellent, and I think every woman should read it, yup it was that good. I just started another book called The Help, so far so good as well. I attended the fashion show on Saturday and had a great time with friends! Then my little family had a sleepover at the Buckmans. The kids and Dads went to a Drive-in. How fun is that. Then there is a little adventure this weekend for all of us, and all the planning that goes into that. I'm not complaining...just sharing kind of lazy like. I took this photo this past summer on our way down to Brian's High School reunion. Well, I better get going. I'm off with the kiddos!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Such a cute picture of the kids at the top of the blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...