Monday, September 21, 2009

Fashion Show




Tickets are PRE SALE ONLY and can be purchased at all clothing boutiques!Fashion In The Sky Rooftop Runway Show!The evening will begin with a lit city skyline cocktail and horsd'oeuvres hour. Dj Stevie will be spinning beats before and after the show!Hosted by Twin Cites Live Elizabeth Ries.Come check out all the Fabulous Fall Looks from Picky Girl, Karma, Stephanie's, Flirt, Ecotique, Shu and Details Style Lab for Men!! Complimentry Hors d'Oeuvres Buffet + Cash Bar provided by Salut and Barrio.Doors open at 7pm Show starts at 8pm. Tickest are $35. After the show stay for cocktails and dancing!Hope to see you there!!xoxox, picky girl

Join me friends! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Just leave me a comment. We're going to have so much fun!!!
xoxo
Rach

1 comment:

Kimberly Hurd Horst said...

Oh Rachel!!! I so want to come, it is Maria's weekend with her dad, so I could, but I have homecoming at Bethel and the dinner for my class reunion! Rats.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...