Monday, November 9, 2009

The Season for Giving



"Anyone can go to a store and buy a gift, but it's a special person who gives their time to create one." ~Paula Deen

Sure, I buy plenty of gifts. I get so much more joy out of baking gifts for family and friends though. The "Baking Center" as I like to call it opens up this week in our home. We will make between 10-13 different types of candy and cookies. We will eat some of course but much of it will be given away. There is the annual cookie exchange, teachers, family and friends, and I always like to bring a cookie tray when we have parties to go to. I'll try to post recipes as the season progresses.


If you get a chance this season "create" a gift for those that are special to you. You'll make them feel extra special.
xoxo
Rach

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...