Thursday, July 16, 2009

Brrrr!!!

Is it really July??? It surely doesn't feel like it...my goodness it's cold!! Maybe not as cold as these two are, but cold nonetheless. I think I will go make a banana bread, and heat up my home.

My cute husband is "showing off" our little gardens to our neighbor's house sitter. The house sitter is going to town in the neighbor's yard. Brian just mowed it. Our neighbor is in for a big surprise when she gets home tomorrow.

Now for that banana bread.

xoxo
Rach

2 comments:

shana said...

This is my very favorite weather {ok, minus the gusting winds}, but really . . . it is still July! A little heat and sun wouldn't be all bad!

Have a great weekend!

Shana

Kimberly Hurd Horst said...

It is my very favorite toooooo! Not much colder and not much hotter. Perfect! And yep, perfect for banana bread, although, we'd need it with choc. chips mixed in...that is the one thing I can bake.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...