Monday, October 12, 2009

The Season of Giving


Did you know that Christmas is just a couple of months away?? I try really hard to
have the majority of our shopping done before Thanksgiving. I really like to spend the month before Christmas, enjoying the season with my family I shop year round for our extended family so that makes it possible. I pick up gifts that I think they may like and enjoy. The snow this morning reminded me that I need to look through the gifts that I have been collecting. One of the blogs that I follow is doing a series of posts on Christmas gifts, and I thought that was a great idea. I will try from now until Christmas to post gifts that we are think are fun to give.


We love PENZEY'S SPICES! We have given them as gifts and our cupboard is overflowing with them. They have spices, herbs, seasonings, extracts, and vanilla beans. I believe they have a selection of over 200 of the above. They also offer boxed gift sets that are very nice too! This year they are offering a mini box set that is 7.95. They have stores all around the country or you can order online. They have a great catalog that is free and filled with recipes. If you love to cook or bake, or know someone who does. Check out their site, it is great!
















I love their vanilla! Do you have a favorite Penzey's seasoning? Please share!
Photos from Penzey's spices
xoxo
Rach

1 comment:

Buckman Family said...

I got the catalog - what a great deal. I like your new back ground -cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...