Sunday, July 15, 2012

The sauce



Brian didn't get much of a Father's day this year, because we were on the road.  The kids and I decided that we needed to keep our bbq sauce tradition.  Katie and Ian put together a batch one day when he was at work.  We didn't use a recipe this year, but came up with our own.  It was fun to see Katie cutting up the onion and Ian stir the pot without having to use the stool.
I know it's like a month late, but I hope you all had fun celebrating the men in your life!
xoxo
Rachel

2 comments:

Am I Really Grown Up? said...

I love that you kept up with your tradition even if it was a little bit late.

Lisa said...

What a great idea!

I think teaching kids to cook is one of the greatest gifts we can give our children!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...